The other day I stumbled upon a list of get to know you questions. As I read them, of course I began answering them in my head. And I was so pleased with how hilarious my answers were that I had to share some of them with you.
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Quick wit and dry humor. I love it when people just answer me quickly with the most brilliant answers. Also, myself. I am a funny person.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Yes. My nieces and nephews have been very, very brilliant with such things. They don’t do it on purpose, it’s just the way they say my name when they’re too little to say it correctly. Here are some of their creations: Jorner, Jorman, Gornie (don’t ask me how he got Gornie out of Jordan. I don’t know.), and most recently, Sheena. Again, I have no idea how this occurred.
- If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
- The power to fill things up or empty them. For example: bank account is empty. Fill it up. Finished my soda. Fill it back up. Can’t stop my brain from turning and I’m trying to sleep. Empty it. You don’t need to say it. I’m a genius.
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- One. If you have the right one, one is all you need. That is all.
- Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- How would I know??
- How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out?
- Does your family have a motto? Spoken or unspoken?
- Well, the number one rule has always been: don’t panic. I can’t so for sure if that’s a motto or not. But there you have it.
- What celebrity would you meet at Starbucks for coffee?
- Well, I don’t drink coffee for religious reasons. However, it would be very pleasurable to share a soda with Josh Groban.
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
- Mr. Edwards. He was of Scottish descent with a huge red beard. He taught English and made Macbeth the most exciting thing ever invented. Also, he referenced Top Gun once and that was very grand.
- Who knows you the best?
- God. Definitely God.
Feel free to comment back your own answers! Let’s get to know one another better!
p.s. I will ALWAYS believe in Santa Claus. I don’t even care.