When I blog, I feel tremendously wise. I’m always blogging about things that I feel very deeply, things I want to believe, things I want to remind myself. I love writing because I think that once you get something written down, it makes it permanent in a very special way. Blogging has always been a very therapeutic thing for me because of that. It is a way that I can put everything that’s tangled and confused in my brain into an orderly fashion. It’s a way I can realize what is true and what isn’t.
For this blog, I want to remind myself to remember.
- Remember the answers I’ve received, and stop worrying about how.
- Remember the joy I’ve experienced recently, and how it has changed me.
- Remember to keep a new perspective.
- Remember to stay hopeful.
- Remember to see myself the way I should.
- Remember that there is good in everything.
- Remember that everything will always work out.
- Remember that there is a tremendous amount of joy to be had.
- Remember that love is an abundant and healing thing.
- Remember that I am more than my worries.